Tuesday, January 19, 2010

my blog :)

Well i decided to make a blog today.obvistly.
I just thought i make a post about it.
Well my blog is going to be about my life.
the small things i notice. big events in my life.
and everything that shapes my life in a cupcake.

I got the name from a book my dads has, the universe in a nut shell and i thought it would be pretty cool if it was a cupcake and so born the name life in a cupcake.
the reason im doing this about my life is cause i moved to australia not long ago and i thought if people i know read this the might keep reading to see how i am.

Im a strange kid, so i'm told and well deal with it my blog. my rules. Im the type of person who really won't give a toss if you diss this cause well again my blog.

SO you can expect varied things from this blog like songs i write, what happened in the day and things i think are amazing.

So adios amigos
blogs are coming soon!
kathryyynn-x xx

ps. i cant spell, so get used to that!

No comments:

Post a Comment