Tuesday, January 26, 2010

music


I'm the type of person who loves music
its been in my family before i was born and
i grew up with it because my dad was in a band.
I now write my own music and i play guitar, violin and piano
music means alot because if i can't say something my music
does that for me. I also ike to write about memories, most of
my songs lately are about my cheating ex-boyfriend. there also about my friends and wanting to fall in love cause well i have never been in love.
I can't sing so i usally get other people to sing it.

I only recenty came out about me writing music because no one ever cared that i did.
But when i moved to australia they did so i opened up
its also so helped with me learning to except me but thats another story i won't go into.

i'm going to post a song soon and im sorry for the lack of posts i was banned of the internet grrrr
hope you all had a goood australia day :)
kathryyynn-x

No comments:

Post a Comment