Friday, February 19, 2010

Maly has tagged me to do the super fabulous Cassie's Therapy Video Tag, created by the spectacular Erimentha.

The task: fill in 12 likes, 1 love and 8 hates like Cassie in her therapy video. The bolded things are what you MUST include. Also, please link it back to Erimentha, and link it onto 3 other blogs you admire!



Abracadabra, Wow!
I like boys who sing and girls who smile.
I like writing lyrics in my head
I like the tingling feeling from the rain as it falls on you
I like crunchy leaves.
I like empty notepads, it means i can doodle.
I like the smell of new cars.
I like sparkly things
I like bows. BIG bows.
I like the sound of a well played guitar.
I like reading anything by anyone.. even its just something i read from a cafe.
I like rainbows.
I like laughing with my friends about nothing
I love all my friends so much.
Today Im with one of my bestfriends, trying to make our fingers do the splits.
In some ways, I love everything. It’s less, it’s less of a thing to like, it’s less distinct, it’s less particular, I like things that I like but I love everything. There’s more choice in like, Cos even the worst things have things you love in them. I don’t know what you mean about things I hate…
I hate liers
I hate it when i see something i love. but its like $80
I hate school photos.
I hate watching people be hurt.
I hate when i have ideas in my head but they wont come out.
I hate valentine's day but in a way, I will always have hope.
I hate that i can't go to england soon
I hate that your walking away and i can't stop you.
I hate this, wow... sorry.


No comments:

Post a Comment